Ten Things To Know Before Making an Appointment
1. Be mentally relaxed. Meditate, deep breathing, etc, will help if you are anxious.
2. Keep the energy flowing by participating. Be prepared to talk and ask questions. Know what you want guidance on.
3. Do not have distractions or limit them for full attention and take notes.
4. I am not a licensed practitioner and can not offer legal or medical counsel or medical advice.
5. Please avoid excessive medication, drugs, and alcohol.
6. Know that I am intuitive, but I don't read minds. I will bring what I feel is for your highest good. I like to heal and empower people.
7. I always maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all appointments.
8. Understand that you have free will and I will be held harmless for any decisions or use of my services.
9. Please be sure to read the Terms before booking.
10. I do not currently offer refunds after services are rendered and I charge a fee of $20 dollars if you cancel in less than 24 hrs.
If you have more questions, please feel free to email me at