Ten Things To Know Before Making an Appointment
1. Be mentally relaxed. Meditate, deep breathing, etc, will help if you are anxious.
2. Keep the energy flowing by participating. Be prepared to talk and ask questions.
3. Do not have distractions or limit them for full attention and take notes.
4. I am not a licensed practitioner and can not offer legal or medical counsel or medical advice.
5. Please avoid excessive medication, drugs, and alcohol.
6. Know that I am intuitive, but I don't read minds. I will bring what I feel is for your highest good. I like to heal and empower people.
7. I always maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all appointments.
8. Understand that you have free will and I will be held harmless for any decisions or use of my services.
9. Please be sure to read the Terms before booking.
10. I do not currently offer refunds after services are rendered and I charge a fee of $20 dollars if you cancel in less than 24 hrs.
If you have more questions, please feel free to email me at
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your refund policy?
Generally, most of these types of services do not have refunds. Payment will be only be provided back to you if the service is not completed.
What forms of payment do you take?
At this time, Paypal is the only form of payment taken. You can pay by credit card without having an account with Paypal.
Is payment expected before or after the service is completed?
Payment will be expected prior to any service and during the booking process.
What if I need to cancel?
If you need to cancel your appointment, please inform me within 24 hours of the booked time. I understand emergencies do happen and I wish to work with you, so please email me as soon as you know you will be missing your appointment. I will work with you to reschedule, however if you cancel completely, understand that I will charge a missed appointment fee of $20 for any cancelled less than 24 hours.