TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please realize that I am not a medical professional or any licensed professional. I am not able to provide you with medical or legal advice or medical counsel. Any information that I give you pertaining to help with your situation, should be sought as only advice from the standpoint of a friend and minister and not from any specially qualified licensed expert. Advice by me, Aerin Kube, is intended only for your personal insight. My coaching does not in any way constitute any medical, tax, legal, or financial advice. I, Aerin Kube will be held harmless at all times pertaining to the use of my services. No damages will be brought up resulting from the use or misuse of the website or services or any third party affiliate sites. Also, realize that these services may be considered by many states to strictly be for entertainment use.
Therefore, any decisions that you make, through the use of my services reflecting your decisions, can not bring about charges or claims. You agree to use my services and understand the consequences of any action you take is solely based on your decision. Realize you must be 18 years of age to have a service provided and that your service is solely based on your free will.
Please note that if you are under duress, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have any concerns relating to suicide, or anything illegal, that you must go to the proper authorities and seek proper counsel or services elsewhere. You will not be allowed to continue the appointment and I will be held harmless for any decisions that you make. If anything is disclosed to me that I deem harmful to anyone, I will be required to alert the authorities. Refunds are only issued under extreme circumstances or when I deem that a connection is not being made. If you are being rude, aggressive, or disrespectful, I will reserve the right to end the service early and all money will be forfeited. Clients must acknowledge that services by me, will not be 100% correct as I am human and we all have free will and choices.
Additional Terms: This website is owned and operated by A. Aerin Kube, LLC. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors spiritual services and goods. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right, and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices charged for using the services are listed on the website. I reserve the right to change prices for services displayed at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and/or sales tax is available on the payments page.
I may, without prior notice, change the Services; stop providing the services or any features of the services I offer; or create limits for the services. I may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
The service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of A. Aerin Kube, LLC. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
I may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations.
You agree to indemnify and hold A. Aerin Kube, LLC harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website. This includes those events that I host and the market for others. You agree to register and pay for any events of your own free will. If you have issues with any events I market and take payment for, you must discuss it with the presenter/ demonstrated or course owner.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall A. Aerin Kube, LLC, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Aerin Kube, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
I reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. Your continued use of the Website or my service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
You agree to receive from time to time materials from me by email or any other contact form you may provide me with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify me at any time.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of United States, Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in St. Petersburg, FL. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
Website Design/ Graphic Design
Legal Disclaimer Information about A. Aerin Kube, LLC. This is a set of rule, we both contractor and client, agree to this disclaimer. Please read it before you pass a project to us.
1. Disclaimer of Liability: The A. Aerin Kube, LLC’s legal name is A. Aerin Kube, LLC, and it shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information or services on the internet, client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications and assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information or services.
2. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the A. Aerin Kube, LLC, its website designer, programmer, online content contributors, its agencies, officials, and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of the information or online services; by your using the internet, client’s Web site, social media sites, and mobile applications; or by its use through your Internet account. The owner agrees to 100% of the ownership of documents, text, and images being applied on the website.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties/Accuracy of Data: Although an effort gets made to assure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications, A. Aerin Kube, LLC. makes no express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of the information. The client provides website information and all online services on an “as is” basis.
4. Disclaimer Admin Access for Client’s CMS (Content Management Systems) Website: A. Aerin Kube, LLC will not be liable and responsible for the website contents and images that are uploaded to the server with verbal / written request by the client. The text and images for CMS and admin access, as well as modification purposes, are the clients’ data, and a client is 100% responsible for those data. The agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the A. Aerin Kube, LLC, and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of such text and images uploaded in the server for content modification purposes by admin using admin username and password or invite and transfer.
5. Disclaimer for Hypertext Links: The A. Aerin Kube, LLC, is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages linked from the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications. As a user of the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications, you specifically acknowledge that the A. Aerin Kube, LLC and any contributors are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from all off-site content mentioned here rests entirely with you, the user.
6. Choice of Law: Information in this disclaimer is governed by the laws of the state of Florida. Any dispute arising from the use of information or services provided on the client website, social media sites, and mobile applications will be governed by the laws of state of Florida.
7. Privacy Statement: Thank you for visiting the website of A. Aerin Kube, LLC and its disclaimer notice. This privacy and disclaimer statement describes how information will be gathered about your website from your use of these services and how it will be used by A. Aerin Kube, LLC. As a user, you should be aware that much information submitted to your website is business information for the public.
8. Business Disclaimers Project Specifications, Order and Directions: We do our best to follow Final Project Specifications, Change Orders, and other agreed-to directions. Therefore, we ask you to be as detailed as possible in all your requirements. Whenever there is room for “interpretation” or multiple options, aerinkube.com has a right to decide which option to choose. However, A. Aerin Kube, LLC is not required to do so. Once a feature is designed or coded within a given scope, changing it to another option is considered a Change Order and will be billed as additional work.
9. Business Analysis & Marketing Disclaimer: A. Aerin Kube, LLC may offer Marketing as a separate service in the future. Unless you ordered such a service, please do not assume that we provide it as a part of our work (including search engine optimization and marketing).
10. Websites and/or code are not guaranteed to be ADA or Disability compatible, nor compliant to a certain industry code, unless otherwise stated.
11. If a project includes graphic design, a final design concept needs to be approved before any programming work, in certain cases, we can begin programming before a design has been finalized, but that may incur additional fees.
12. Unless specifically stated, our estimates and/or agreements do not include purchasing any third-party software, licenses, or license fees.
13. Design concepts are a “picture” of how a website will look when developed. They provide a means to present the site look and feel, positioning of key elements, presentation of information, and overall site functionality. Due to the nature of HTML implementations, design elements such as colors, fonts, background space, and scroll regions may vary based on equipment used to view a site, differences in Web browsers, browser settings, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
During website development A. Aerin Kube, LLC will strive to achieve the look and feel of the design concepts presented while at the same time ensuring the website functions correctly and renders well in all supported browsers. With that in mind, it is essential to note that the final online website may vary slightly from the image(s) of the design concept(s). Further, some features/functions are not supported by specific browsers.
Therefore, A. Aerin Kube, LLC can not guarantee that all features/functions will work/display on every browser for every operating system.
14. Unless otherwise contracted, the client will provide all written content and original graphics. We will resize images for no additional fee. Scanning and/or other significant image edits, corrections, and alterations will impact project costs.
15. Schedule is central to our pricing. Changes in the schedule or delays due to the inability of the client to make resources available or provide content promptly may impact project scope, duration, and price. Feedback and/or acceptance of each deliverable must be provided by email in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within three business days of delivery unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
16. We fix our bugs at no cost within three days of the project delivery. After three days period of project deployment, we charge $25 per hour to fix the bugs and issues. However, problems related to third-party software, third-party software upgrades, and other fixes due to our clients or third-party vendors are not considered bugs and will be charged as additional work.
17. Free support includes: Unless contracted otherwise, we correct our bugs for three days as per disclaimer above. Any support beyond that is a billable task, even if related to your website bug.
Most software currently comes with a user-friendly control panel. Once we install and configure third-party software and scripts, we recommend you learn how the control panel works, read the manual(s), and visit support forums or contact your host provider. Training on any product or platform is available but is not included in estimates or project pricing unless otherwise agreed to in advance.
NOTE: We do not monitor the ongoing performance of any websites/products.